Have you ever had a bad air cut? One that you regret mere hours after it’s cut? If you’ve experience it, you’d know how inconvenient it can be. While the hair generally doesn’t make the man, it can certainly be of use. You could, of course wear hats and scarfs to hide out unsuccessful cut; but it’s important that you regrow your hair, and in a stronger and healthier way, as soon as possible. Here are a few tips on how to do so effectively.
- Eat right – it is simply no secret that what we eat has a direct effect on how our hair looks and feels. Dry and brittle hair with broken ends can be an indication that you are not getting the probiotic supplements nutrients it is supposed to get. Foods rich in natural proteins, iron and omega 3 are particularly great to keep your tresses shiny and strong.
- Keep yourself well hydrated – if your hair is still limp, despite eating right and consuming hair and healthcare vitamins, then there’s a possibility that you may be not hydrating your body enough. Drink plenty of water to change this. If possible, drink one or two glasses of water on an empty stomach after you wake up.
- Use the right hair products – shampoos, conditioners, products that claim to make your hair shinier, longer, thicker or stronger; there are definitely plenty of these available in today’ market. The important thing though, is knowing what product type works best for you. Try out and experiment with a few good quality products before settling into one. Also, it’s a good idea to use all products of the same line; as it may help get faster results.
- Avoid burning your hair – how often do you straighten or curl your hair? What about blowing it out? If you indulge on these too often, you’d find that your hair will be weaker, dropping off and even dry and brittle. Use only good quality styling products and take the precaution of using heat protectors. Apart from this, it’s also important that you simple let your hair down and allow it to breath once in a while.
- Indulge on frequent head massages – trust us, these scalp massages are more advantages that simply chasing your headaches away. The massaging stimulates your hair, promoting it to grow and grow stronger. Get a professional to do it for you for best results. But if that isn’t convenient, you can find many tutorials online showing you exactly how to give yourself a massage…