Wowee! There must be some serious love goin’ around as this is the second award for today! Masha’Allah. What a great way to make up for my um, lack lustre life.
Yes, thanks to you, WannaBePhotographer87, my bleak life is just that much more interesting with this creative outlet and incredible support of writers such as yourself. I would define it as more than just friendship as my own closest don’t know as much about me (thankfully, I think). Your supportive comments have truly made the difference between a miserable day or a more miraculous one.
Thank you for being my shining stars.
By the way, the kitten with the crown is you (not me). I’m the sparkle in the background who looks to cheer you up.
The rules of the award are:
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 Random Things about yourself (geez, I’m real good at that)
4. List the rules (check!)
5. Pass on the Award to 15 or more bloggers (I like that MORE part)
Now, before you scurry for your name as I’m just as eager to reveal it, we must learn seven useless facts about me, that you may find amusing:
1. I had auditioned to be a cheerleader, only to be beaten out by my ex-boyfriend.
2. I secretly like the song, “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen
3. I sing, “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction, and make myself blush.
4. My favorite shows are: The Office, Vampire Diaries, and Nikita
5. If I could be a superhero, it would be Storm, from X-Men. Weather control, oh yeah!
6. I have a secret fear of choking on seeds. I avoid all watermelon, grapes, oranges, etc. Yes, even if they’re seedless. You just never know.
7. I have sprained my ankle six times in two years. And yes, that’s a lot of armpit burn.
Enough TMI, here is the FYI of the super fly!
Versatile Blogger Award in random order goes to… (and forgive me if I have not included you as of yet. Or if I have and your awards shelf is overloaded. No pressure to re-post, hence I won’t even notify you of this great burden. Yup. You’ll have to discover this nugget on your own:
1. Ruby and Wheaky: my first fan I believe, and a very versatile blog with cute guinea pigs and wrabbits! And life in Maine. Fascinating blog!
2. Life in the Dash Lane: love, life, and everything else in between. She writes it all!
3. The Narcissist’s Blog: I think she has every award including this one. And some blogs are racy, or bring you to tear puddles. Very interesting blog!
4. Cat Forsley: she’s simply gorgeous in her writing, and in how much love she gives to her readers too
5. The Write Transition: she makes me laugh until my guts hurt inside. Thanks Carrie!
6. Search 4 A Soul Mate: a truly amazing blog on the search for a soul mate by looking within ourselves
7. Benzeknees: love her tag line, “a frustrated writer, who is her own worse enemy”
8. Walter Doege: poetry that makes me whimsical with my worries
9. The Wandering Mind: cool posts about the wonderings of the mind
10. The Better Man Projects: inspirational man of his journey to not only a fit heart, but healthy body as well
11. Air Cooled Underware: I just LOVE the title of his site
12. This is Unique: wonderful insight into the life of a young teenager in the UK
13. Peaceful Social Worker: amazing insight from the perspective of a social worker in Ontario
14. Pat Cegan: simply timely lovely poetry
15. Julie Catherine: the struggles and hopes of helping another
16. Andy1076: amazing photos, poetry, and thoughtful reflections
17. Stephy: I absolutely love her thoughts, poetry, and posts
18. Terry1954: I think I’m her biggest fan as she writes like a movie playing in my head in helping her brother with Parkinson’s
19. Linda Vernon: definitely a wonderful array of humor, writing challenges, and the like
20. Mirjam Fels: site undergoing renos, but can’t wait when it’s up!
21. Jerry Mahoney: aka Mommy Mom, gay superdad whose love and care for his children makes us realize how much we have in common as parents
22. P.S. I Love Soap Co.: makes me feel all bubbly inside every time I read her posts of soap making adventures!
23. Reflections in a Puddle: weekly photo challenges and a real lovely kind writer
24. Anna Sikes: a deep writer, inspiring blog for Christians and those whose faith alike
25. Marina Kanavaki: I guarantee her paintings will leave you breathless. Absolutely phenomenal artist.
26. Miss Moots: a young hijabi in her life abroad
27. Introverted Blogger: just her blog title should be enough to capture you
28. Jennifer M. Eaton: not only do I love her gravatar, I love her blog too!
29. My Ideal Woman: wonderful insight from Ben’s perspective
30. Lady Blue Rose: amazing poetry, vivid imagery, and a vacay for the mind
31. Russel Ray Photos: camps on your site, so cool!
32. Japan and Korea: Life Language and Religion: amazing insight into the adventures out East
33. Kenneth Author: brutal male honesty (with profanity and adult situations included)
34. George. Jessie. Love: an amazing parent whose transgendered 10 year old son/daughter goes through the transitions of life
Now, for those who I have missed, it’s because you haven’t written a post in awhile and I’m not sure if you have fallen off the face of the earth. Or, your awards are so many, I’ll make you blush with another.
Thank you to all of you and more for being the applause to my heart.